We hold a wealth of experience in contract management, our contribution alongside experience to help undertake and assist with all aspects of your construction project.
About our contract management services
Our specialist Contract Administration team can help you regardless of the scale of your building project.
- Inviting and processing tenders.
- Preparing contract documents for execution.
- Administrating change control procedures.
- Seeking instructions from the client in relation to the contract.
- Issuing instructions such as variations, or relating to prime cost sums or making good defects.
- Considering claims.
- Chairing construction progress meetings.
- Preparing and issuing construction progress reports.
- Co-ordinating and instructing site inspectors.
- Agreeing commissioning and testing procedures.
- Agreeing defects reporting procedures.
- Ensuring that project documentation is issued to the client.
- Issuing certificates of practical completion and interim certificates.
- Collating and issuing schedules of defects.
- Issuing the certificate of making good defects.
- Issuing the final certificate.
For a rapid response and fast quotation you can call us on 01483 573010 or you can email us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can fill out our online contact form and we will reply as soon as we can.